13 Feb Project Manager – Construction
MONTONI has experienced considerable growth since its creation in 1995. Over the years, its expertise has continued to evolve and become stronger, earning the company a well-known reputation in the construction industry. MONTONI is based on a clear and precise vision: “Create a leading-edge real-estate portfolio both from a technological and an environmental standpoint by delivering the best projects in the construction industry.”
We are currently looking for an experienced, talented and dynamic Project Manager, Construction, with strong project-planning and work-organization skills to join our team.
• Ensure client satisfaction objectives are met according to Montoni standards.
• Maintain collaborative relationships with the Development and Estimation teams to validate construction specifications.
• Develop the detailed planning, schedule of activities and required budgets jointly with project managers.
• Conduct risk analyses; recommend and implement contingency plans to ensure project success.
• Review, for approval by the President, the construction project schedules, sequencing and critical path for project start-ups jointly with project managers.
• Act as a reference and provide guidance, information and support to all department managers as needed (Development, Estimation, Excavation and project managers).
• Co-ordinate the flow of information with project managers and the Finance and Legal departments.
• As needed, at the request of management, supervise disputes and negotiations between subcontractors and project managers to keep to a normal and acceptable deadline for the administrative management of projects.
• Supervise the end-of-project management so that all work-completion documents and project closures are done within a time frame that meets Montoni’s standards.
• Maintain collaborative relationships with the Vice-President, Planning and Development, the Vice- President, Finance, and the Vice President, Legal.
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships.
• Five to 10 years of relevant experience as a director and project manager.
• Bachelor in engineering and member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec.
• PMP-PMI certification.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Project.
• Knowledge of Procore and AutoCAD software.
• Excellent negotiation and planning skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Excellent communicator: you will exert an influential leadership promoting cohesion between the work teams as well as the advancement of the projects.
• Very good knowledge of English and French.
• Motivation to always strive for excellence.
Send your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Le masculin n’est utilisé que pour alléger le texte.