26 Feb Junior Project Manager – Construction Engineering
MONTONI has experienced considerable growth since its creation in 1995. Over the years, its expertise has continued to evolve and become stronger, earning the company a well-known reputation in the construction industry. MONTONI is based on a clear and precise vision: “Create a leading-edge real-estate portfolio both from a technological and an environmental standpoint by delivering the best projects in the construction industry.”
As a member of a work team, you will take part in managing construction projects.
• Assist in development and detailed planning, meeting the required deadlines.
• Support tracking and progress monitoring of work and budgets for the various projects.
• Assist in analysis of cost and scheduling estimates.
• Follow up with the companies (suppliers, subcontractors) who will be involved in projects.
• Request prices from the various subcontractors/suppliers with an eye to reducing costs of projects while constantly ensuring a high standard of quality; draft orders and perform order tracking.
• Assist the project manager in solving problems, performing technical analyses, and calculating quantities.
• See to subcontractor calls for tenders and perform follow-up.
• Oversee on-site quality control.
• Manage costs related to change requests.
• Ensure correction of deficiencies on time.
• Zero to two years’ experience in industrial and commercial construction projects.
• Experience in construction environments is an asset.
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction or building.
• Knowledge of current construction-industry practices.
• Ability to read plans and specifications.
• Proficiency with AutoCAD software applications.
• Proficiency in written and oral French.
• Proficiency in English is an asset.
• Organized, structured approach.
• Attention to detail, thoroughness.
• Ability to manage priorities.
• Sense of initiative, resourceful.
• Ability to analyze complex technical problems.
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.