26 Jul Associate Director, Project Development – Pre-construction
MONTONI has experienced considerable growth since its creation in 1995. Over the years, its expertise has continued to evolve and become stronger, earning the company a well-known reputation in the construction industry. MONTONI is based on a clear and precise vision: “Create a leading-edge real-estate portfolio both from a technological and an environmental standpoint by delivering the best projects in the construction industry.”
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
The Associate Director acts as the pivot point between the client, in-house teams and professionals, clearly identifying needs and proposing projects that are properly targeted and offer the best fit with the requirements.
• Formulate and implement standards and guidelines for execution of the architectural work and the technical duties performed by the department, incorporating the results of the relevant environmental analyses, LEED standards and master plans.
• Coordinate project development, taking into account the constraints and financial parameters.
• Ensure all work is performed according to best practices (quality standards, methods, techniques, rules) and in compliance with the project framework (budgets, deadlines, needs fulfillment).
• Take part in the conception, development and review of architecture and design projects.
• Act as a technical expert within the team and with intermediaries.
• Take part in securing architecture contracts jointly with the Director, Project Development.
• Consult with clients to establish the specifications and proposals as well as explain the latest trends.
• Assist and supervise outside professionals in developing the execution documents.
• Participate in and contribute to preparation of responses to calls for proposals and calls for tenders, as needed.
• Act in an advisory capacity for development of feasibility and cost-behaviour studies.
• Negotiate the client’s operational requirements and communicate them to the various stakeholders.
• Support and contribute actively to teamwork and maintain collaborative relationships.
• Bachelor’s degree in administration, economics, planning, engineering or a related field, or an equivalent combination of college-level studies and work experience.
• 7 to 10 years’ experience in project or business development.
• Knowledge of the construction industry.
• Bilingual (English and French) an asset.
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience managing technical and professional teams.
• Good interpersonal and networking abilities.
• Keen business sense.
• Superior negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Engaging leadership.
• Organized, dynamic and thorough.
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.