24 Apr Architecture Director
MONTONI has experienced considerable growth since its creation in 1995. Over the years, its expertise has continued to evolve and become stronger, earning the company a well-known reputation in the construction industry. MONTONI is based on a clear and precise vision: “Create a leading-edge real-estate portfolio both from a technological and an environmental standpoint by delivering the best projects in the construction industry.”
• Provide overall direction for the design and execution of architectural work.
• Co-ordinate project development according to constraints and financial metrics.
• Lead a multidisciplinary team of technologists and designers.
• Act as an expert in the team and with intermediaries.
• Analyze and ensure the compliance of projects under development with the codes and regulations in effect.
• Prepare required documents for regulatory approvals.
• Work with government authorities on the regulatory-amendment process if required.
• Define project planning and develop the architectural concept.
• Participate in the development and definition of the project budget framework.
• Assist and supervise external professionals in producing execution documents.
• Act as an advisor in the development of feasibility and cost-behaviour studies.
• Validate and approve final acceptance of site work.
• Analyze and develop spatial-planning methods tailored to the various stakeholders.
• Participate in meetings with clients.
• Negotiate and communicate the client’s operational needs to the various stakeholders.
• Maintain an excellent client experience in the planning and development of projects.
• Develop innovative strategies for completing projects.
• Any other related task.
• Bachelor’s degree, member of the Ordre des architectes du Québec (OAQ).
• At least five years of relevant work experience in management and executive positions.
• Experience in project or business development.
• In-depth knowledge of building codes as well as current construction techniques.
• Proficiency in the MS Office software suite, Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and general fluency with technology.
• Management and planning skills.
• Bilingual (English and French intermediate to advanced).
• Management skills enabling the incumbent to develop, involve and engage staff.
• Strong organizational, planning and negotiation skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Innovation and creativity.
• Ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
• Analytical skills and ability to summarize.
• Autonomy and ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV as soon as possible: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.